Sixth Annual Graduate Epistemology Conference
We are pleased to announce that registration for the University of Edinburgh's 6th Annual Graduate Epistemology Conference is now open. Attendance is free and lunch is provided.
There will also be a conference dinner on Monday 6th for an additional £20.
Please register online (and select the appropriate option if you would like to join us for dinner).
- Carrie Ichikawa Jenkins (University of British Columbia)
- Alan Millar (University of Stirling)
- Charlie Crerar (University of Sheffield)
- Coos Engelsma (University of Groningen)
- Ori Freiman (Bar-Ilan University)
- Dana Grabelsky (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Jaakko Hirvelä (University of Helsinki)
- August Ludwigs (University of Oxford)
- Maeve MacPherson (University of Manchester)
- Jakob Ohlhorst (University of St Andrews)
A distinguishing feature of this conference is that all graduate presentations will have responses by keynote speakers or faculty members at Edinburgh. The format of the conference will be a 30 minute talk followed by a 10 minute response with 20 minutes for questions.
A full schedule will be available here shortly before the conference date.
The venue has level access with automatic and push pad doors. The atrium of the Informatics Forum is open throughout the conference.
For a complete overview of the accessibility see the Access Guide.
Please contact Lukas Schwengerer with any questions.
All graduate presenters will have accommodation and meals provided.
We will be happy to help arrange free childcare for any attendees who would find it helpful.
This conference is generously sponsored by the Eidyn Research Centre, the University of Edinburgh, the Mind Association, the Scots Philosophical Association, the Analysis Trust and is supported by the Edinburgh Women in Philosophy Group.