Dr Thomas Bak
Dissociation between the processing of nouns/objects & verbs/actions, crosscultural and crosslinguistic aspects of cognitive evaluation, cognitive & linguistic symptoms in neurodegenerative diseases (Motor Neuron Disease/MND, Corticobasal Degeneration/CBD, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy/PSP, Primary Progressive Aphasia, ALS/Parkinsonism/Dementia Complex of Guam).
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Year 2)
- Disorders of Language Functions (MSc)
Tuesday 3pm - 5pm
- Bak TH, O'Donovan DG, Xuereb JH, Boniface S, Hodges JR (2001) Selective impairment of verb processing associated with pathological changes in the Brodman areas 44 and 45 in the motor neurone disease / dementia / aphasia syndrome. Brain, 124, 103-120.
- Bak, TH, Yancopoulou D, Nestor PJ, Xuereb JH, Spillantini MG, Pulvermüller F, Hodges JR (2005) Clinical, imaging and pathological correlates of a hereditary deficit in verb and action processing. Brain, 129, 321-332.
- Bak TH, Rogers TT, Crawford LM, Hearn VC, Mathuranath PS, Hodges JR (2005) Cognitive bedside assessment in atypical parkinsonian syndromes, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Pyschiatry. 76, 420-422.
- Bak TH, Caine D, Hearn, VC, Hodges, JR (2006) Visuospatial functions in atypical parkinsonian syndromes. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 77, 454-456.
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
- Anna Jones (PhD Molecular & Clinical Medicine)