Research Information for Staff
Important Application and Deadline Information
If you are planning an application please discuss this with Susan Hamilton if you are based in Psychology, or Mel McLaughlin if you are based in Philosophy or Linguistics and English Language at the earliest opportunity. They will advise you of an appropriate timescale and can let you know of any potential issues.
ALL applications, whether in paper or electronic submissions, must be received by the Research Office a minimum of one week prior to any sponsor deadline date to allow enough time to complete the IRG and obtain Head of School authorisation.
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES & INTERNAL DEADLINES
- Popular PPLS funding opportunities
- PPLS Pilot Scheme - Project Support (Vacancies)
- PPLS Teaching & Learning Initiative Fund (PDF)
INTERNAL APPLICATION FORMS:
- PPLS conference grant guidelines and application form (Doc)
- PPLS EEG/ERP Pilot Projects guidelines (Doc) & application form (Doc)
- PPLS Research Leave application form (Doc) & policy document (PDF)
- PPLS Visitor/Pilot Project fund (application form) (Doc)
- Challenge Investment Fund guidelines and application form
- D & A Innovation Initiative Grants (Formerly Small Project Grants) guidelines. Application forms are now submitted online.
- Moray Endowment Fund guidelines and application form
- Dossier of Successful Awards: For examples of successful awards please contact Susan Hamilton with details of the scheme you are interested in.
- PURE: how to guides are now available.
- FEC general information. For a current copy of our FEC toolkit with details of what you can include in FEC funded research projects contact the Research Office.
OTHER QUICK LINKS:
- HR Researcher Development Programme
- HSS Knowledge Transfer office
- Health and Safety advice whilst on business travel & Risk Assessment form