Computing and Equipment
We have four main goals for PPLS technical provision:
- Infrastructure: Ensure availability of appropriate computing, equipment, and support staff infrastructure that can meet our specialist teaching and research needs.
- Support: Provide maintenance, support, and troubleshooting for School equipment and software.
- Education: Maintain and develop documentation, training materials, and presentations that allow students and staff to learn the use of our specialist equipment and software.
- Development: Develop software and equipment to increase efficiency and potential throughout the School.
- Mrs Morag Brown - Computing
- Mr Cedric MacMartin - Computing
- Mrs Debbie Moodie - Director of Professional Services
- Dr Antje Nuthmann - Psychology
- Prof Dory Scaltsas - Philosophy
- Dr Michael Ramsammy - LEL
- Fiona Vine - HSS IS consultant to PPLS
|26 Jun 2014||DOC|
|03 Apr 2014||DOC||DOC|
|23 Jan 2014||DOC||DOC|
|01 Nov 2013||DOC||DOC|
|25 Jun 2013||DOC||DOC|